Thursday, April 19, 2007

HOPE



By Faith we have the assurance of Hope, the assurance that God has plans for us better than anything we can either desire or deserve.


HOPE
Hope is what we reach for
each and every day.
It keeps us going forward
as we grope our way.
Hope is our love and trust
our riches for tomorrow.
When our todays are cloudy and
sometimes filled with sorrow.
Hope is the unknown -yet
we confident be
in the faith we have that
guides you and me.
Hope is our joy that
we have in Gods' care
Our cup runneth over
with others we must share.
Hope is our Salvation when
you & I will know
The wondrous things in store for us
Our God has planned it so.
Wilhelmine

Faith is believing what we cannot see, our Hope is seeing what we have believed.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Okay, I accidentally posted my hope comment on love.

Either way, you're a talented poet, Grandmother!

I love you and I appreciate this!